Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #21 Google APPs

I created alerts for news articles concerning Texas Education and Mesquite ISD. I think that it will help me keep up with the news about what is happening in education in my city and state. I think that it will prove beneficial in helping me stay in touch with the education community and concerns that I might have with what is happening that might impact me and my classroom.
Staying organized is always a challenge. I am the events keeper in my household and if we miss or are late for an important event, all fingers point in my direction. I am the one that makes sure that our family stays on track. I think that the Google calendar will assist me with the goal of making every event for my daughter's senior year. I began the calendar and feel that I will use it frequently because it will send me an email reminder that I have an event that I want to attend (or am required to attend). This tool will be extremely useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment