Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #14

I really enjoyed playing with ToonDoo. I created a cartoon. There was a lot of variety in the characters, tools, settings and pictures that you could use to create your own cartoon. It would be fun to use in the classroom to create comic books for book reports, social studies events, etc.. I could use this in numerous ways because it was easy to use and easy to save. There were lots of different types of characters that you could create as well as using a photo to make it a cartoon.

I also went to Wordle. I enjoyed the different ways that you could create sentences and make them into an abstract. It would be fun to type out sentences and see if the students could figure out what it meant. I loved doing the jigsaw puzzles in JigZone, but I'm not sure that I would ever use it in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment