Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thing#13 - Images

It was fun, yet time consuming to explore all the different tools that are available on the internet to create pictures, animations and all sorts of attention-getting effects. I am interested to find out if they will work on my computer at school or if they will be blocked. I intend to use these tools with lessons that will get my student's attention and keep it during a lesson. These type of entertaining graphics will also show some of my personality to my students as I choose the different types of art/pictures.

I want to add that not all sites were compatible with an imac and not all programs would run on firefox.

Personally, I will now be able to put some interesting things in my e-mail, send e-cards, and basically add my personality to my on-line interactions. It will be interesting to see how my family and friends will react to the new face of my correspondences. I hope that I can continue to explore and use the sights that I have become acquainted with. It create interest and depth to my postings.

I am posting a couple of things that I created.

This is a collection of old school houses that I found interesting.


1. sedgwick school, 2. Old School, 3. Old School IIII, 4. 19 High School 12, 5. The School 'Marm', 6. back to school, 7. Abandoned School, 8. One Room School House on the Prairie, 9. The Old School House, 10. School on Sunday, 11. R.I.P. - James McMillan School (1894-2008), 12. School's Out......., 13. Thorington School House (Gold Key)


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments:

Post a Comment