Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Last Thing

To sum it all up:

I think that my favorite things have been delicious, flicker, my RSS reader and imagechef. I think that those are my favorite because at this moment they are the ones that come to my mind. If I can remember them, then I think those will be the ones that I will try first to incorporate in my life/lessons. I have learned so many things from my reader and I know that I will continue to check and read some of the articles in order to keep on top of the ever changing world of technology.

For many years now, I have put on my PDAS that I want to incorporate new technology. I have been given a big dose of it this summer and I intend to implement it and use it in the coming school year. I will enjoy using what I have learned in my lessons. I want to continue to learn and grow. Learning is a lifelong endeavor and is what keeps us mentally acute.

I will take away from this course a tool box filled with things that I can use in my classroom to keep my students interested and learning new skills. Anything to do with technology immediately sparks an interest in the lesson!

As far as improving the course, the only thing that I would suggest is updating the blogs that you have as a list to subscribe to. Some of the blogs had not been updated in several years. Otherwise, I think that it was full of discovery and learning.

If you offered another class similar to this program, I would sign up and take it during the summer. I don't think that I would be able to handle the amount of required work/reading during the school year, but I would definitely sign up.

I will continue to monitor my RSS reader to keep up with the newest technology. Networking with a Ning will help me keep me up to date with the newest ideas and technology that teachers around the country are using. I think that this course has opened my eyes to a whole new world of networking, blogging and interacting with the newest technology.

Thank you very much for offering this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment